This property consists of three HISTORIC houses. The largest of the three was built around 1900 of solid redwood. It was once the home of the only school teacher in Campo and has an additional one-room school room attached. Inside plumbing and electricity was added years later along with a service porch, a kitchen, and another bath. The Middle house still has outside bathroom facilities but an inside kitchen and the third house is a replica of the middle house but with inside plumbing. The other building on the property is the old WARREN GARAGE built about 1910. It was a stop along the main road for travelers coming to and from San Diego. Mr. Warren serviced automobiles in the ’20s, ’30s, and ’40s. You could get radiators repaired, tires changed and engines oiled at this popular location. There is a large roll-up door, a grease pit, and an office. All homes have that bygone era detailed trim and are structurally sound. The property is completely fenced and strategically placed near services at Cameron Corners. There is a stable for horses and two very large fenced yards. The entire property is fenced. There is an organic farm contiguous to this property. These homes will be sold AS IS. All buildings need updating and plenty of TLC. The well is in good working condition and the septic was serviced less than a year ago. Large generator and John Deere riding lawn mower are negotiable.